Cut to the finish line!


It turns out, making 400 of anything is hard. Seems like a no-brainer...but not when I decided to do it! I'm working my butt off to get the "New Class" of kids ready for Renegade. Here's a production shot of some pre-cut Greans and Squin Tentacles! More production pics to come :)

On another note, I like working to a soundtrack...Tonight among other bands, I've been listening to The Fashion. I suggest you check them out! Sure, their beats are infectious but would you really want a cure? Not if you like awesome music. Plus their multi-talented front man Jakob Printzlau directs their awesome videos!

1 comment:

  1. Go Adam Go!!! Your site looks great bro. I love the cool color palette. Very fun and professional. All the best in this endeavor my friend.

    ReplyDelete