Not Yo Mama-Rama!


This weekend we had a smashing good time! Fluffy Goodness was happy to be a vendor at the second annual Not Yo Mama's Craft Fair. Kat Hulka once again made for an awesome booth-mate helper (as you can see above). I want to personally thank the organizers Sophie Penkrat, Leah Siegel-Picus and Megan Gülick. These ladies rock and pulled off an amazing event! The live bands were rockin', the food was delicious and the fans! What can I say, it was so great meeting all of you. I appreciate all of your business, lots of creatures found good homes this weekend. Thanks again to everyone, I'll keep you posted on where we'll turn up next! For a few more photos from the event, check out our Fan Page on Facebook. While you're at it, tell the world how you feel, become a fan of Fluffy Goodness!

As always, please help us spread the Goodness!
Fluffy Goodness on Twitter
FluffyGoodness.com

-Adam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam! It was really nice meeting you at that the craft show! (I was the one carrying around the bean-bear) Your booth was my favorite because everything was so cute! I *heart* all the little jellyfish :)

    happy regards,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete