High Ate Us


July 28th, 2006

Fluffy Goodness in “The South” Magazine!

So it’s been a few months since the last news update and for that I apologize. I’ve been very busy and lots have happened since May. The Mutation Craft Fair was a huge success. I was featured in two magazines, a newspaper, an online TV show, and a New Jersey radio station! I’ll post more (such as the article and sound bites) in the future. I made around 30 and about 28 were adopted. The newspaper article brought people in the second day specifically looking to adopt! In short, it was great. I even got to meet fans who had adopted in the past and came back for more. As for now, above is the image used in the May 2006 issue of “The South” magazine. That’s a pic of my good friend Tim selling my Fluffy Goodness at a previous Mutation festival that I could not directly attend.

Thanks again to Amy Neito and Meghan Shannon for their continued support…and to all the fans who continue to adopt and tell their friends.
With the mounting and continued work I have left to do on my thesis project, I’m saddened to have to put Fluffy Goodness on a brief hiatus. I promise, that when I return, they’ll be even better than they already are. I have big plans for them so stick around and keep checking in to see what develops!
p.s. site updates are still on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment