News from 11.05.05

- I’m still working on the three new "Siblings” for ShopSCAD. They should be ready soon, along with the new “Minamals" for the store as well. Right now my house looks like a cross between the island of Dr. Moreau and a clone army…plush animal parts scattered everywhere in various stages of life while others are lined up in rows. I think last night I even heard one of them whisper “….kiilll meee father…” But I assure you, they will all be happy upon completion.

- Four down, two to go! A big thank you goes out to anyone who has adopted a "Creature for Katrina." I know that pretty soon they’ll be gone and I can finally donate to the cause. I’m really glad that there has been an interest in them. Thanks again everybody!

- I’ll be adding new Up For Adoption's just as soon as I finish the ShopSCAD order. Keep checking back for updates. Oh, and I have a few other fun things up my sleeve for you guys…I don’t want to spoil it but let’s just say you’ll easily get attached to them. ;o)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment